Monday, August 18, 2014

Crochet Eye Candy

 
Whispers Shawl is finished!  I must say this has been one of my favorite crochet projects.  I credit it to the yarn and the simple pattern.  The pattern is a $4.50 download on Ravelry.  Quite the bargain if you ask me! 
 
 
I used 2 balls Chroma Fingering Weight in the color Roller Skate for the shawl, and crocheted it with a Size E Hook. 
 
Here is more eye-candy.
 

 
 


Phoebe also gave her stamp of approval! 

I have already started a new knitting project, which is working up very fast, so maybe I will have another post in a few days!!

Bye for now!

15 comments:

Renata said...

Cudowny!!!

mamasmercantile said...

What a delight, a truly beautiful creation.

Lisa said...

Beautiful. I love the color changing.

Lisa

Mary Grace McNamara said...

just gorgeous! Love the color combination and the fun crochet design!

MGM

sajuki said...

great !
Greetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna


www.sajuki.blogspot.com

Charlotte Huffman said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Attic24 said...

Absolutely stunning, I love everything about it....the shape is almost as beautiful as the colours!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bev said...

Can I just say:

WOW!!!!!!!

crazydaisycrochetcottage said...

Your shawl is beautiful, lovely pattern and colours, aw and Phoebe is a poppet isn't she.

Karen L. Bates said...

Fantastic...love the colors...can't wait to see what you do next!

Mereknits said...

It is gorgeous, can I come sit on the porch with you and crochet and chat?
Hugs,
Meredith

Melissa said...

You are a rock star!

Ingrid K. said...

Hello,
Great colours and an amazing shape! And if Phoebe approves, so do I!!!!
Well done!
Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

CathieJ said...

I love that this is a crocheted shawl. It is beautiful. I love that colorful yarn.

miepie said...

I love the colours!